Clear Skin NOT approved Promotional Methods
Our company provides value and results-driven, clear skin experiences for our clients. We 100% believe in our value and choose how we communicate and promote our services and products carefully, which means, we want to only work with Affiliates who are also 100% behind our mission and purpose. Our non-approved methods of promotion are for the purpose of protecting you, our business and our valued clients from any fraudulent activity.
Non-Approved and Prohibited Methods of Promotion
- Clear Skin Solutions will not be promoted on coupon and deal sites.
- Offering unofficial discounts and coupon codes is prohibited.
- Do not falsely advertise our company or products in any manner. This includes advertising for profit sharing (splitting your commissions) to entice a customer to purchase increased referral commissions.
- You may choose to purchase ads to promote our company, such as google ads and social ads; however, paid advertising that uses our brand keywords combined with your influencer link will result in the deactivation of your account.
- Do not change our logos and banners, or brand colors in any way.
- Do not use Affiliate links for your own purchases, including purchases made from alternate email addresses.
- Do not promote our Clear Skin Solutions product and services illegally. Illegal promotion is prohibited and may result in your referrals being denied and your influencer account being removed.
- Do not pretend to be us or to be associated with us professionally. Since Affiliates are not employees, this means they have no rights or claims to our company.
- Copying, duplicating or using trademarked company names, slogans, tag lines,websites, and copyright assets are strictly prohibited. Trademark infringement includes the misrepresentation of Clear Skin Solutions website by registering a domain name associated with our company and it’s employees and brand assets. Doing so will result in the permanent deactivation of your influencer account.
Please reach out to us if you feel stuck or are unsure what may be considered prohibited, we’re here to help and work with you!
Consequences of Non-approved Clear Skin Promotional Methods
We’re here to work with you, however, if we feel your promotional methods are not in alignment of these terms and conditions your;
- Referrals may be rejected.
- Your Affiliate account may be permanently disabled.
Clear Skin Solutions reserves the right to reject referrals and disable your Affiliate account. If this happens, we are not required to provide you with any notification. We strongly encourage you to use the approved methods of promotion to avoid any misinterpretations. We’re here to help you succeed as a Clear Skin Affiliate! Your rewards are endless!
Now that that’s out of the way, let’s get to the essential next steps;
Terms and Conditions Affiliate Agreement
As a registered and approved Affiliate in our AP, you agree to a non-legal agreement by accepting these terms and conditions. You agree and understand that your commissions may be subject to review before being paid out, and you acknowledge and understand that Clear Skin Solutions do not employ you.
This is not a legal binding agreement and so, you agree that you may not take any legal action against Clear Skin Solution, it’s employees or clients. You also acknowledge that the Affiliate terms and conditions may change without notice.
Thank you for your interest in our Clear Skin Solutions Affiliate Program and for taking the time to read through our terms and conditions! Now let’s get you started to become one of our Clear Skin superstar Affiliates! We can’t wait to have you on board!