Brightening Skin Pads
Clearer and Brighter Complexion
Formulated to improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation, sun spots from photo-damage, acne discolorations (known as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation), and uneven skin tone. These are great to have in your gym bag or purse for emergency wipes.
- Illuminates and brightens skin tone
- Minimize uneven skin pigmentation
- Ethyl Ascorbic Acid: a potent and highly stable Vitamin C derivative that works on all three steps of skin lightening and melanin inhibition. Effective on skin brightening, promoting collagen synthesis and provides anti-oxidant protection.
- Lactic & Mandelic Acid: promotes a more even skin tone.
- Niacinamide & Alpha Arbutin: works synergistically together to enhance skin brightening
- Resveratrol: skin protection, skin soothing, potent anti-oxidant
L-Mandelic Acid 5% & 10% Exfoliation Pads
Can be used daily or every other day for gentle exfoliation of problematic, oily, acne-prone skin.
L-Mandelic acid, referred to as the ‘German Mandel – almond”, is a larger molecule than a glycolic acid molecule, therefore, can be more easily tolerated on the skin types that cannot tolerate glycolic acid. Mandelic acid, as opposed to glycolic acid or lactic acid, has antibacterial properties and is lipophilic “oil-loving” making it the choice for oily, blemish-prone skin. Mandelic acid is recommended to improve the appearance of “acne brown spots”, referred to as post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.