Just because you don’t live in Ardmore, OK doesn’t mean your skin has to continue to suffer! Schedule a Virtual Skin Consultation and connect with your Skin Therapist via phone or Zoom where she will review your submitted New Client Intake and skin pics to build a detailed profile of your skin and design a powerful home care plan.
After your consultation, we’ll get your new home care program started by shipping you our Hydration Starter Kit – cleanser, toner, hydration & moisturizer – plus daily how-to’s to prepare your skin for the next step in rejuvenation. You’ll also be shipped specific skin care samples that will become part of your daily program to test some of the more active products that are recommended for you.
Here’s how Virtual Skin Program works:
- Schedule your Virtual Consultation
- You’ll receive a booking notification & a New Client Intake document, including images of your skin, to be submitted prior to your call. This is so your Skin Therapist can build a detailed profile of your skin and design a treatment program and home care plan to get clear and stay clear!
- At your Virtual Consultation, you’ll meet on the phone with your Skin Therapist who will share detailed information about what’s appropriate & what’s not appropriate for your skin health & healing.
- After your consultation, we’ll get your new home care program started by shipping you our Hydration Trio – cleanser, toner, hydration & moisturizer – plus daily how-to’s to prepare your skin for the next step in clearing your acne. You’ll also be sent specific skin care samples to test your skin tolerance levels as we acclimate your skin to the Virtual Skin Program.
- After you’ve received your Clear Skin starter pack, your Skin Therapist will reach out to you via email, go over your Hydration Trio, discuss the specific skin care samples that were sent and answer any lingering questions you may have. At this point you will need to purchase full size active products to get you started.
- Every 2 weeks for the first 3 months, your Skin Therapist will check in with you via email to determine how your skin is behaving and make needed adjustments.