Here at Clear Skin Solutions, we know that everyone’s skin is unique. That’s why we utilize the Full Pan Facial Approach for acne and pro-aging.
In today’s blog, we go over what the Full Pan Facial Approach is, the truth about “magic bullets” for your skin concerns, and one real-life example of acne and pro-aging treatment done right that’ll change your mind about how you tackle skincare. Let’s jump in, y’all!
What is the Full Pan Facial Approach?
The Full Pan Facial Approach is a 360-degree approach to both your skin and general wellness.
For every client, we start off with an advanced skin analysis. This is conducted via special blue light technology that allows us to really see what’s going on under the surface level of your skin, even if the worst of your concerns may not be visible to the naked eye… naming pigmentation, scarring, clogged pores, and, most commonly, inflammation!
What we usually find during this initial step is a damaged skin barrier. A damaged skin barrier’s warning signs are oftentimes redness, dryness, and/or flaking, and can be caused by one or multiple of the following common triggers:
- An overly arid or overly humid environment
- Sun exposure
- Allergens, irritations, and/or pollutants
- Harsh chemicals
- Steroid usage
- Psychological distress or chronic stress
- Genetic conditions like atopic dermatitis or psoriasis
- Harsh products and/or aggressive skin treatments that don’t first treat inflammation (and, in turn, make the skin barrier even more out of whack!)
So why’s diagnosing a damaged skin barrier such a big deal? Well, because you can’t paint on a cracked canvas if you want a masterpiece… and that skin barrier is the canvas that the rest of your skin’s health and appearance rests on. Until we repair it, no long-term changes can be made!
Our blue light technology makes it so we can accurately analyze what’s going on under the surface of your skin and start personalized treatments to get your skin back to a clean slate ASAP. To do this, we typically start clients off with our Hydration Starter Kit, which includes one of our most hydrating products, Balanced Hydration, to soothe and hydrate damaged skin.
How the Full Pan Facial Approach Heals Acne Long-Term And Scales Back Visible Signs of Aging
Also included in your initial consultation is an overview of your skin history, general lifestyle, dietary habits, and skincare product usage.
Your assigned Skin Therapist will use these key factors to compile a plan of attack that covers at-home product routines, lifestyle and diet changes, and in-spa modalities like the following:
- Microneedling: As a type of collagen induction therapy, microneedling (otherwise known as “dermarolling” or “skin needling”) is a painless cosmetic procedure that uses tiny sterile needles to stimulate your skin’s natural collagen response and wound healing capabilities. Microneedling results in plumper, more youthful-looking skin while simultaneously healing acne scars.
- Radiofrequency Microneedling: Radiofrequency (also known as “RF Therapy”) is a nonsurgical way that experts can tighten your skin. This is done by using zero-discomfort energy waves to heat up your dermis, the deeper layer of your skin’s surface, which prompts collagen production. When combined with microneedling, it creates Radiofrequency Microneedling (“MNRF”) a type of collagen induction therapy that uses the best of both radiofrequency and microneedling to plump skin and heal acne scars.
- Chemical or enzyme peels: A type of chemical exfoliation, both chemical and enzyme peels use a hand-picked selection of skin-nourishing ingredients to give your complexion a deeper exfoliation than you could achieve at home… all while delivering a powerful punch of skin-healing nutrients! We love having clients in for periodic chemical or enzyme peels to keep their skin in the best shape possible.
HIFU: Last but certainly not least, HIFU treatments activate your body’s muscles and connective tissues to increase overall cellular activities. This tones and smooths the skin, which is particularly effective at visibly reducing wrinkles and fine lines.
These treatments are geared to treat sub-skin issues such as scarring, as well as keeping the skin consistently healthy and smooth.
“Nyki,” you may be thinking, “I’d kill to just come in for one of these treatments! Are you sure a couple sessions of one of these modalities won’t fix my skin concerns?”
When getting dressed for the day, would you put on pants with no shirt? What about only one shoe? Because that’s exactly what you’re doing when you try to book a singular treatment instead of embracing that the Full Pan Facial Approach only works when every part of it works in tandem!
The fact is that there is no “magic bullet” for fixing your skin concerns overnight. There’s only consistency, Clear Skin Solutions, and the Full Pan Facial Approach.
Kelsey: A Shining Beacon of What the Full Pan Facial Approach Can Do!
Kelsey has a story that many of you can relate to: she had tried every product, skin care treatment, and dietary swap under the sun, and still her acne was stubbornly sticking around.
She made the assumption that many people do: that, once her skin was cleared thanks to the Clear Skin Solutions acne program, she could product-hop as much as she desired!
…Which would have been perfect, if only that were true!
The thing with acne (and visible signs of aging!) is that, even once we’ve cleared it, you need to stick with the recommended changes to keep seeing those results. After all, would you go back to unhealthy eating habits and be surprised if you gained weight? It’s the exact same idea with lifestyle changes and Skin Therapist-approved skin care products.
In just a couple of months, all of Kelsey’s hard work, dedication, and patience was all undone.
The Full Pan Facial Approach got Kelsey back on track in record time, however. In fact, she’s now fully clear thanks to sticking to her Skin Therapist’s re-assigned guidelines and coming in for microneedling treatments to keep those pesky acne scars away!
As we always say: “Stick to the damn program, y’all! There are no quick fixes. Having the best skin of your life means dedication, commitment, and trust in your Skin Therapist that they are guiding you down the right path.”
Start On Our Facial Approach to Acne and Pro-Aging Today
Contact us today to experience the difference going to a trusted professional makes.